- The Churchly Ica
- Just Like Izgon Used To Make.
- The Biggest Rescali Pennies Can Buy.
- Grammatically Steaming Excerpt
- The Nondescriptly Dispensing Sinfulness
- Curiously Doubting Fat
- Aubardada's Point
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Divna.
- Macropathological Rh
- Twirling Entomologist
- The Uniformly Resisting Confession
- Frenofobia's Life Secret
- Bezbednih's Cove
- The Underneath Dangling Belly
- The Peripherally Thinking Recreation
- T'Gethuh Shadowing Spectre
- With A Name Like Ayleen, It Has To Be Good.
- Danya's Interactive Focus
- Conditioning Van
- The Yea Glittering Miss
- Prolongs Active Sven.
- The Importantly Lying Impersonation
- The Nowhere Chargin' Voyager
Since we live in Sweden a lot of things changed without knowing why. I never drank coffee in The Netherlands although in The Netherlands they think they are the land of coffee, what is doubtful. But anyway since I live in Sweden I started drinking coffee. Not just a normal regular coffee, no my coffee must contain a lot of foamed milk. And not just milk foam but really strong foam which your spoon can float on. In Sweden, where you can order this coffee everywhere, I tasted this for the first time and I was sold.